We met with the docs this morning and they've decided they want to keep Caleb inpatient until after his surgery. They're still a bit concerned about the blurred/double vision problem he's been having. They want to keep him here so they can address any potential problems that may arise. So, we'll be here until at least Wednesday.
Thank you for your continued prayers. They are very much appreciated.